Join us for #ACROSUNDAYS in The Attic at Lululemon!
During this ongoing workshop offering we will explore the practice of acro yoga to find strength, release and connection.
This workshop is open to all levels and will evolve as we move in harmony together.
We will explore acro yoga calibrations and movements to discover how we can refine our practice. Unlock new skills with a heightened awareness in alignment and movement!
Let's move smooth!
ACRO SUNDAYS will be a mix of the following:
- acro yoga postures
- counter balances
- variations within postures
- moving from one posture to another
- learning to string postures together; evolving into acro yoga washing machines
- options to kick it into acro yoga beast mode (Yes, we just said beast! Rawwrrr! For all you acro ninjas looking for an extra challenge.)
- acro tribe postures and movements connecting the entire group
- conditioning and stretching
Each workshop will be unique and in alignment with each participant's level of practice.
We will provide offerings to keep all acro yogis and yoginis growth stimulated.
Let's grow and connect every Sunday!
No partner required.
WORKSHOP REQUIREMENTS: An established yoga practice or fitness regime of at least three months. Please wear athletic apparel you can move in. No loose baggy clothing.