You signed up for the Toronto Waterfront 10k
You’ve been training hard for it
And the big day is finally here to show off all the sweat and tears you put into it (hopefully no blood involved)...
This workshop is designed for those who are seeking to optimize performance through nutrition and hydration, taking all your physical training to the next level by correctly fuelling your body.
We’ll also be covering mental strategies to prepare yourself before the run + to the finish line.
WHAT WE’LL COVER DURING THE SESSION:
- Hydration (before and after)- How much water should I drink? What about electrolytes?
- Before and after my race- what should I eat?
- During the run- how do I fuel?
- Stress management
- Self- care strategies (mindset, imagery, hydrotherapy)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DURING THE SESSION:
- Calculate your macros! How to do them and why they are important- for people with fitness goals
- Diet diary- write out everything you’ve had for the past 3-4 days
- One full week of meal plan
WHAT YOU'LL LEAVE WITH:
- Key points talked about during the session
- One full week of meal plan created by YOU!
- A brain full of new knowledge and a renewed drive to run the TOR 10K!
- Recipes for daily cooking, and other recipes for different diets (e.g. paleo, vegan, keto, etc.)- will be emailed upon request (save some trees!)