In this meditation workshop, be prepared to release that which no longer serves you, as well as to invite into your life a sense of abundance. If you have energy in your life you would like to let go of, please join us for this day of release.
Be ready to open your heart to receiving, as we invite abundance through intention setting, guided manifestation journalling, and more.
You are welcome to add on acupuncture treatment from Zach Olesinski, R.Ac.. In Oriental Medicine, the concept of the free flow of energy or “Qi” is vital to health and life. A lack of flow creates disharmony; when we’re stuck, either emotionally or physically, it can be difficult to create the life we want. Acupuncture is a modality used in Oriental Medicine to clear blockages in both body and mind, so we can live life in balance. When our energy is in flow, our life unfolds in harmony, allowing us create the lives we want. Zach will be offering acupuncture on-site during the workshop, for those whom are interested.
Workshop offerings will include:
- Release through sound therapy
- Clearinng of energy through smudging
- Intention setting with manifestation journaling
- Guided meditations
- Discussion on how to let go and to invite abundance
- Q&A on meditation and mindfulness
- Workshop cost is $10, option to add Japanese-style acupuncture for release with Zach Olesinski, R.Ac for $10
- Limited spots available