Together on March 8th, let's celebrate our worth of everyone—no matter who you are—around the globe. Join us for an intimate evening, as we harness the power of practice and discover what Worth100 truly means and the effect that has on the communities that they touch.
Hosted by lululemon toronto, we invite you to come join us on March 8th, 2018 for an International Women’s Day speaker series & celebration.
We begin our evening with a guided mediation from Tara Good, Yoga + Meditation Teacher, Reiki Master & lululemon Ambassador.
Followed by the following speakers:
- Sara Moncreiff, Meditation + Energy Healer
- Chippy Nonstop, Rapper + DJ
- Emily Law, Dancer, Founder of Warehouse Jacks, Co-Founder of Mix Mix Dance Collective
- Rolli Adenmosun, Spoken Word Artist, Group Fitness Instructor, lululemon Ambassador
- Dr. Beverly-Jean Daniel, Professor, Founder of The Bridge at Humber College
To close the evening we have an introduction and performance by Jasmyn Fyffe, Dancer, Choreographer, Founder of Jasmyn Fyffe Dance. Register now as space is limited!